Thursday, February 4

Banana Wheat Muffins

After an almost 2 YEAR (thanks to having a baby and moving out of state) break from blogging and sharing my recipes on my blog...I'm back! (Full life update on the About Me section) Here is one that my baby now toddler (almost 2) LOVES! And I promise you will too! I love to make a batch of these and stick them right in the freezer to be able to grab for a healthy breakfast option for busy morning on the go. Hope you enjoy, and I'd love your feedback! Also check out my Recipe Box for some oldies but goodies!



Banana Wheat Muffins
  • 1/3 cup butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 3 large bananas
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
Combine melted butter, sugar, egg, and bananas and mix. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth. Scoop into greased muffin cups, filling about 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Makes about 16 muffins.

*For banana wheat bread, bake in greased 9'' sqaure pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taco Pie

Taco Pie 1 lb, ground beef or turkey 1 onion, diced (optional) black pepper to taste 1 Tbsp. chili powder 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce...